bcc exhibition

david medsker dsmedsker at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 8 12:03:49 EDT 2002

Jack,

I live in Coeur d'Alene, ID and I will come to San Francisco for this.
(Gotta check out Henry's books, too!) My gathering goal has always been a
complete flex (leatherette) binding collection, and I have never heard this
exists. I would love to know if someone has done this or if we could get to
see one through this venue.

Thanks, Jack!
david medsker