Tristram Shandy and mabled page

Printmat at aol.com Printmat at aol.com
Tue Jun 4 15:58:54 EDT 2002

In a message dated 02-06-04 14:19:14 EDT, rgthoman at earthlink.net writes:

<< Now a question.  The discussion of the Tristram Shandy and marbled page.  I
 was beginning to get the idea that all ML editions of this book contained
 some kind of marbled page, if not in color, etc. then a black and white
 facsimile.  I have a 1937 copy (246 books listed - binding 7 - same dj as
 on Scot's dj site) but it has no color or black and white marbled page
 following page 202 (i.e. end of III, 36) or anywhere in the book. >>

The black & white page falls on p. 235 of my 1950s copy.

Bob Riedel