Excellent ML find

JOSEPH HILL GOODBOOKS at webtv.net
Mon Jun 3 22:42:32 EDT 2002

John wrote-
Share the story with us one day

The majority of my collection was acquired by not even having to get off
my butt.
In 1972 you had journals like.AB Weekly (a off-shoot from The Saturday
Review Of Literature) and book searching services galore. I used to run
ads in these organs.
By the way,That is how Andies acquired his Modern Library books,A full
page front page spreed in AB Weekly. At that time,I could not afford the
cost although I thought of doing it.
John's find is far more remarkable when one takes in the span of
time...as you still had a lot of good stuff around back then.
Get David Menken to tell you about the Modern Library collection of
books he raided at a shop in Marin County,California  years ago.

SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY AND EVERYMAN'S LIBRARY BOOKS