Excellent ML find

j b krygier jbkrygie at owu.edu
Sun Jun 2 21:01:32 EDT 2002

Hi ModLib people,

I don't mean to distract discussion from Jack
Maclean's query about the potential ML exhibit
(which would be great), but thought I should
share a recent ML find with you all.

I feel like I have been pretty lucky in finding
scarce ML's for not much $$ over the past five or
so years I have been collecting, but what I recently
found nearly caused me to faint...this kind
of ML find cannot happen very often.

I spent some time this weekend putting images
and info about the books on my WWW site (so the
lawn did not get mowed).

I still cannot quite believe this!

http://www.owu.edu/~jbkrygie/ml_find/mlfind.html

John K.

--
j   b   k r y g i e r

g e o l o g y  a n d  g e o g r a p h y
d e l a w a r e  o h  4 3 0 1 5

pho  740 368 3622   |   fax  740 368 3999

jbkrygie at owu.edu   |   http://www.owu.edu/~jbkrygie/