Dust Jacket Question

scott tilley stilley at erols.com
Sat Jul 27 09:25:53 EDT 2002

I recently purchased a copy of Franklin's Autobiography 39.2 in
Tolenado. This copy with 415 listed on the inside would date to 1963.
The copy has an introduction by Henry S. Commanger which would
differentiate it from the Goodman intro. This intro is not listed in
Andes which would tend to make it a new entry. Any thoughts or does
anyone else have such a copy. Scott