Forward: Hello

j b krygier jbkrygie at owu.edu
Fri Jul 12 08:45:56 EDT 2002

A forwarded message:

Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 07:45:56 -0400
From: Mike Corwin <mcorwin at uncc.edu>
To: modlib at algol.owu.edu
Subject: Hello

Hello,

My name is Mike Corwin and I am a new subscriber to the listserv. I've
collected Modern Libraries for about 10 years now. I also have an
internet used book business, Pages Past. Over the years I've acquired a
large number of modern library editions that are either duplicates or
not the editions I collect. I finally got around to preparing a catalog
of over 1100 of these. Most are relatively common and cheap, but a few
are difficult ones to find. If you would like a free copy of the catalog
(a Word document) just contact me at mcorwin at uncc.edu. If you cannot
open Word documents, I will be glad to mail you a hard copy.

Mike Corwin <mcorwin at uncc.edu>