ML Categories (was Re: Boni & Liveright Modern Library)

DCHOCK7 at aol.com DCHOCK7 at aol.com
Thu Jan 31 13:58:07 EST 2002

Actually, I think Henry's Guide is correct in this area. While you can argue for a small premiun on an early edition, there will always be a vast difference between a first and a later edition, whether ML or anything else. Of course, in certain cases involving great rarity(such as B and Ls in DJs), it is so difficult to find any copy in a jacket that there is not much of a premium between a first and a slightly later issue.
Pete