Boni & Liveright Modern Library

Luther Meitzner lmese at libero.it
Wed Jan 30 02:02:50 EST 2002

You got the question right.  How about with dust jacket?  I have several
very nice post-B&L leatherettes with DJ - they are definitely more common
than B&L's w/DJ, but seem far less common than balloon cloth w/DJ.  I'd
think they would be priced significantly higher than balloon cloth editions.
I don't see many on ebay either.

LM