ML's 75th Anniv. Editions

Tom Maves tom99 at megsinet.net
Tue Jan 29 22:31:35 EST 2002

Has anyone seen a list of the upcoming ML titles that will be reprinted
for Random House 75th Anniversary?  The only one I have seen is Candide
(do a search at amazon for "candide modern library" in the title field).

Also, has anyone noticed that the ML edition of Islam by Karen Armstrong
now has a regular paper dustjacket as opposed to the opaque dustjackets
of the Chronicle Series (it is also in it's 11th printing!).

Lastly, continuing the B&L stories, I recently found a Dorian Gray B&L
in dustjacket from a private library as a discard.  It is not a first
printing but my heart still jumped a beat when I saw it.

happy hunting
Tom