Boni & Liveright Modern Library

DCHOCK7 at aol.com DCHOCK7 at aol.com
Mon Jan 28 11:28:36 EST 2002

I sold two B and Ls in DJs in the last six months in the $50-$70 range, but the jackets were damaged. I would expect most B and Ls in VG jackets would reach at least $200 on ebay, and some of the real rarities(Treasure Island, etc.)- well who knows how high they might go. Keep in mind how truly rare a nice jacket is on these early issues.
Pete