do these ml illustrated books exist in boxes?

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Mon Jan 21 15:08:47 EST 2002

At 11:53 AM -0500 1/21/02, acpertusi at aol.com wrote:
>hello ml members:
>can anyone confirm that the following illustrated books exist in boxes:
>wuthering heights--bronte.e
>famous ghost stories--misc
>walden ----thoreau
>henry t. seems to thing that they may not, so I come to the collectors.
>anthony pertusi
>acpertusi at aol.com

As far as I know, the later pieces (1946 and 1947) came only in
Glassine. This includes The Dante, although Henry has it listed as
coming in a box. At any rate, I've not seen any of these four in a box

The people of the various provinces are strictly forbidden to have in
their possession any swords, bows, spears, firearms or other types of
arms. The possession of these elements makes difficult the collection
of taxes and dues, and tends to permit uprising.

                        Toyotomi Hideyoshi, Shogun of Japan, August 29, 1558