DJ Project Adding Tole Types 1 thru 4 & variations

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Sat Jan 12 12:54:41 EST 2002

Folks,

The number of requests for it having reached critical mass (curse
that Scott Nothdurft for pushing the number over the top!!!), I've
decided to expand the dust jacket project to encompass all dust
jacket types including the early boilerplate typographical ones on
the leatherettes from Boni-Liveright.

These additions will happen more slowly than the original 1400 images
already up for the following reasons:

1) I have far fewer of these early puppies than the later ones.
2) I expect that there aren't as many of them that you all have to
contribute (although I'm eager for you to do so).
3) I don't have the time that I had last year, what with changing
careers after 20 years of technical writing.
4) It takes longer to add missing images to an already designed page
than to create a page from scratch because of the reformatting
necessary. (This is NOT a complaint - just an explanation.)

Having said that, let me add that I need your help more than ever on
this phase of the project. I know that many of you got digital
cameras and scanners for Christmas/Chunnukah/Quanza?Solstice, and
it's time to take them out of the box and put them to good use. Even
though it may take me longer to post the images you send, if I have a
batch of them I can do them in blocks of time as time becomes
available.

Please submit your images with an indication of the date and (if
possible) the Toledano number. Images should be at least 100 DPI.

Remember to submit your images to my e-mail address
(kamins at dogeared.com) and NOT to this list.

I look forward to my mailbox being overloaded.

Thanks and Happy New Year to us all,

Oregon Real Estate Agent-in-Training
(License expected March 1, 2002)