Tolstoy's Selected Essays #347

j b krygier jbkrygie at cc.owu.edu
Thu Jan 10 13:03:41 EST 2002

Sharon Biederman wrote:

> Would those of you who have a first of this title please take a look at
> the front endflap and tell me the price?   This is an unstated first.

The copy I have is $2.45.

Since Henry's Guide says that the price of regular MLs
went up to $2.45 in 1965, and the Tolstoy Essays was
published in 1964, I did wonder if mine wasn't a 1st.
Otherwise, the binding, DJ, etc. all indicate a 1st.

jk

--
j   b   k r y g i e r

g e o l o g y  a n d  g e o g r a p h y
d e l a w a r e  o h  4 3 0 1 5

pho  740 368 3622   |   fax  740 368 3999

jbkrygie at owu.edu   |   http://www.owu.edu/~jbkrygie/