Acid Free Paper

Toby G Levy tobylevy at juno.com
Tue Jan 8 14:08:39 EST 2002

Perhaps I am short sighted, but the many of the oldest Modern Librarys in
my collection (ones older than my 82 year old father) are in wonderful
condition despite the "inferior" paper and will outlive my father, myself
and in all likelihood my children, and still be perfectly readable by my
grandchildren even when they get to be as old as my father!  When the
bindings fall apart on the newer books, will they still be read by future
generations?

Toby