Modlib is now a CLOSED list

jwslaw jwslaw at williamsonsears.com
Wed Jan 9 11:04:18 EST 2002

i am a modern library collector, and have several hundred volumes, although
i am not as knowledgable about the subject as many on the list.
i have enjoyed reading the materials, but i want to add that personal
attacks are out of place.
if the list degenerates to this material, i fear the list will lose not only
me, but others.
i request that listings deal with modern library issues, and other items be
dealt with elsewhere
jw