More on "Modern Library Book Club Editions"

Benjaminhish at aol.com Benjaminhish at aol.com
Mon Jan 7 21:33:29 EST 2002

Scot ~
         Thanks, on the additional ML/BC ed. info; a bit curious, I find . I
had not been aware of these before this week. I'm going to have to go through
my collection armed with this material.No way to tell a BC without DJ?  Do
anyones' BC ed. say " First Modern Library Edition..." on the copyright page?
Just curious...

                                    Respects,

                                          Ben Hish

www.abebooks.com/home/oopbooks