I take it nothing tempts you.

Tom Maves tom99 at megsinet.net
Sun Jan 6 20:46:10 EST 2002

Bravo Sam.  For the sake of the list, this will be my last post about this subject
no matter what you say in return.  You've grown your ego another notch by stomping
on someone else.

But I do want the list to know that you are completely wrong about that past ebay
transaction.  Not only did you not contact me until a whole month after the
transaction, once I agreed to send payment and did so you refused to accept it in
the mail.  If anyone on this list would like to see the returned enevelope with
the check inside I would be happy to photograph it and post it on the net.

No Sam you don't have to leave the ML list, I will.  Because quite honestly while
I always enjoyed the posts, and have an extensive ML collection, and have had one
or two very pleasent email conversations with Scott K., the whole list is clouded
by your bitterness.  While you come off as intelligent, and I am sure you are, it
is so apparent how ignorant you are about people.

I apologize to all on the list for dragging you through this.

Tom