I take it nothing tempts you.

Tom Maves tom99 at megsinet.net
Sun Jan 6 19:26:39 EST 2002

Sam-

You've got to be a very insecure person.  Do you realize that you attack
everybody personally even when it only involves a simple business transaction.
I'm sure you'll come up with some great come back to fire upon me, but do
everyone a favor and grow up, get some confidence in yourself, and realize that
we're only talking about books here.

Get a life man.  Is there anyone one the list near Phoenix that can go over to
Sam's house and give him a hug?