I take it nothing tempts you.

SGottlieb at aol.com SGottlieb at aol.com
Sun Jan 6 17:35:48 EST 2002

In a message dated 1/6/2002 2:45:54 PM, Agcpa at aol.com writes:

<< Actually, there were several but your prices are retail for sure.

I'll check the list again later and my apologies.

Alan >>

and God knows that a CPA from NYC especially named Alan Goldberg would have
his fingernails pully out with pliers before he would pay RETAIL for
anything. Retail? The very word brings tears to his eyes. In many ways AGCPA
absolutely belongs on this list.
1) He is cheap
2) He is a finagler
3) condition mean nothing to him. Price is all-important
4) the truth is very rare and should be used as infrequently as possible.

Caveat Purveyor
sam