I take it nothing tempts you.

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Sun Jan 6 15:49:13 EST 2002

Hi Alan,

Judging from the delay in your getting back to me regarding my available
books, I take it you found nothing you can't live without.

This, of course, is not unusual; I have nothing spectacular - or even
uncommon - at the moment.

I suggest you continue to check out eBay to see what they have. (I do
this daily.) The trouble, of course, is that there are a bunch of folks
with VERY deep pockets who seem to get the choice stuff because they're
willing to pay top dollar. Such is the price we pay for having a
world-wide database of for-auction titles.

Keep in touch, especially if you have any questions about anything MLish
(at least 1917-1970),

     `\|||/                     Scot Kamins
      (@@)