SPAM problem solved, hopefully

j b krygier jbkrygie at cc.owu.edu
Wed Jan 2 20:52:37 EST 2002

Hi ModLib,

May this be the last posting about spam on ModLib!

I have configured ModLib so that I have to approve
all subscriptions to the list.  I don't plan to restrict
subscriptions unless I suspect a subscriber is a source
of spam junk mail.

Also: non-members can no longer post to ModLib, as
Scot noted in an earlier email.  This was the source of
the earlier spam on the list.

None of you should notice anything different about
the list - same sparkling conversation, interesting
ML facts, sweet personalities, etc.

John K.

--
j   b   k r y g i e r

g e o l o g y  a n d  g e o g r a p h y
d e l a w a r e  o h  4 3 0 1 5

pho  740 368 3622   |   fax  740 368 3999

jbkrygie at owu.edu   |   http://www.owu.edu/~jbkrygie/