A test of the system

j b krygier jbkrygie at cc.owu.edu
Wed Jan 2 11:33:41 EST 2002

scot Kamins wrote:

> If you can see this, "Closed Group Status" seems to be failing.

Sigh.

Well, all the documentation I can find says a CLOSED
list restricts postings to list members.

Our computer guy is not answering my emails or phone
calls, and he may not be on campus, but I will keep trying.

If the junk emails continue, I can switch the list to being
moderated until I figure out how to close the list to list
member postings only.

Sorry about all this trouble!

John K.

--
j   b   k r y g i e r

g e o l o g y  a n d  g e o g r a p h y
d e l a w a r e  o h  4 3 0 1 5

pho  740 368 3622   |   fax  740 368 3999

jbkrygie at owu.edu   |   http://www.owu.edu/~jbkrygie/