Faults Project: Kickoff questions

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Wed Feb 27 17:18:19 EST 2002

At 10:49 AM -0600 2/27/02, Jimmy Williamson wrote:
>personally, i like the advice on how to fix stuff
>i have all sorts, from perfect to completely lousy, and want to know how to
>make them better

An excellent source for this kind of information is the newsgroup
rec.collecting.books. The FAQ has lots of info, and people are ready
to share what they know.

You can get to Usenet through google on the Web:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=rec.collecting.books&hl=en

I find that it's not quite as current to go through the Web to get to
a Usenet newsgroup than it is to go directly with a newsreader, but
it's pretty good.
Maintaining the Modern Library Collecting Website at
http://www.dogeared.com
which (in turn) is supported by The Pavilion City Mall at
http://www.pavilioncity.com