Faults Project: Kickoff questions

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Tue Feb 26 13:38:02 EST 2002

At 8:17 AM -0500 2/26/02, j b krygier wrote:
>  >> Dj not centered on spine
>>
>  > Whazzis?

>I have a few good (unfixed) examples of this if you
>want images of them.

Yes Please !!!

My digital camera has arrived, but I'm having some trouble using it
for close-ups. (It's my fault, not the cameras.) Initially I might
just gather examples from the Internet and use real ML examples later
(unless folks want to send in their own examples, which would be
ducky).

Maintaining the Modern Library Collecting Website at
http://www.dogeared.com
which (in turn) is supported by The Pavilion City Mall at
http://www.pavilioncity.com