DJ Project: Yet Another Eight Images (Is there no end?)

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Mon Feb 25 20:43:22 EST 2002

Thanks to Henry Toledano and to Amy Comeau for the following
additions (except Daudet, liberated from eBay).

Chesterton - Man Who Was Thursday (2 new images) - Noteworthy as we
have decent examples here (total of three) of the first early DJ
types. The earliest is a changling - the red has faded to orange.

Daudet  - Sapho/Manon Lescaut  - a particularly poor 1935 (I guess)
image that I salvaged from eBay (thanks to John Krygier for spotting
it). Anybody have a better image?

Dannunzio - The Flame of Life
Douglas - South Wind
Van Loon - Ancient Man
Gilbert - HMS Pinafore et al
Pater - Marius the Epicurean
Maintaining the Modern Library Collecting Website at
http://www.dogeared.com
which (in turn) is supported by The Pavilion City Mall at
http://www.pavilioncity.com