Faults Project: Kickoff questions

Joe McElroy jmcelroy at opticaltech.com
Sun Feb 24 20:52:14 EST 2002

Underlining. Margin notes. Crayon marks. Signature of anyone other than the
author. Bookseller prices. Loose or torn endpapers. Endpapers "repaired"
with tape, cloth, bubblegum, mildew(smell) etc. In general, I don't care
about damage to dust jackets much since I'm not looking to resell, but
damage to cover, endpapers, or pages matters a lot.