Early ML titles in balloon cloth?

dmenkin119 at aol.com dmenkin119 at aol.com
Sun Feb 24 18:09:29 EST 2002

Barry Neavill,  Thanks for your reply to my inquiry about the existence of
Balloon clothe  editions of 5 titles. and the helpful responses from Sharon
and Henry.  We now know that there are editions of HOUSE OF GREEN SHUTTERS,
and
EVOLUTION IN MODERN THOUGHT, though they may be hard to find.  We also now
know there are no Balloon clothe editions of BOOK  OF WONDER,  TREASURE
ISLAND, and THE EGO AND HIS OWN.

That leaves me with only 15 titles I am still looking for in Balloon clothe
bindings.  I f anyone would like a copy of my want list to see if they can
help me find them , Email me .  Thanks to all the helpers    Dave Menkin