"And the rest"

JOSEPH HILL GOODBOOKS at webtv.net
Fri Feb 22 16:34:03 EST 2002

Loeb Library will run you about $13.50 a volume,with or without DJ.
The first 63 Viking Portables are worth collecting in the small
format,with the number inside the ships sail,firsts or non firsts.
Everyman's sell very well for me,for content rather then collectables
therefore, DJ's are no problem.
ML collectors may not care to hear this but;put the Everyman's copy,of
say,Canterbury Tales  along side thr ML copy and content wise,it's a
difference of night & day.
I don't like the small Oxford series,the books are just too small,yet
again,it's the only series where one can find a complete set of
say,Anthony Trollope.
Speak not of the New York Public Library,I sold them a book two years
ago and have not been paid for it yet.

SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY AND EVERYMAN'S LIBRARY BOOKS