Question

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Mon Feb 18 22:01:21 EST 2002

At 4:44 PM -0800 2/18/02, JOSEPH HILL wrote:
>What would you rather have in your collection with all else bring equal?
>1.) A Fine DJ with price clip?
>2. A VG DJ with price?
>              -or-
>Is a price price clip DJ no longer a fine DJ?
>Like many things,I have never been quite clear in my own mind about
>this.

Joe,

You;ve asked a two-part question.

For my money, if it's price-clipped then it isn't fine. It may
qualify as "else fine" of course. :-D

Having said that, in most instances I'd prefer a price-clipped "else
fine" than a VG price-intact.
Maintaining the Modern Library Collecting Website at
http://www.dogeared.com
which (in turn) is supported by The Pavilion City Mall at
http://www.pavilioncity.com