Question

Printmat at aol.com Printmat at aol.com
Mon Feb 18 21:53:52 EST 2002

A snazzy but price-clipped DJ isn't fine, it's VG -- this is where
terminology like "price-clipped, else fine" is useful, even if it raises the
hackles of purists. As long as the price isn't a first-issue point, I'll take
the price-clipped DJ with the great exterior, rather than the
unclipped-but-a-bit-rubbed-and-tatty one. Aesthetics first, then
bibliographomania (though it's a photo finish).

Bob Riedel