New DJ, new database logo, & other stuff

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Thu Feb 14 15:57:05 EST 2002

Folks,

Thanks to new collector Aaron L. Henton for adding to the database by
submitting a 1953 typographical dust jacket for Conrad's Victory. Way
to embarrass the non-contributing "old-timers," Aaron!!!

http://www.dogeared.com/authors/cAuthors/conradJackets.html

By the way, it's interesting to note, I think, that the '53 Victory
and the '40 Lord Jim are the same design - a span of 14 years!

Please continue to send in examples. I won't be able to post them for
a bit; I'm dealing with a doggie emergency. But I'll get to them as I
can.

Also my digital camera is FINALLY on its way to me (I've been waiting
since before Christmas), and I'll soon be able to begin the Faults
Project in earnest.

Also note the new direct iconic link to the DJ Project database at
the top of the Dogeared Home Page. Thanks to the vacationing John
Krygier for the suggestion.

Maintaining the Modern Library Collecting Website at
http://www.dogeared.com
which (in turn) is supported by The Pavilion City Mall at
http://www.pavilioncity.com