when does an ml book become a collectible ?

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Thu Feb 14 14:40:55 EST 2002

At 8:20 AM -0800 2/14/02, JOSEPH HILL wrote:
>I think you just made Scot sick-or at least very unhappy.

Not at all, actually. That's why it's a hobby -everybody gets to
choose hir own standards and to collect whatever is meaningful to hir.

I never argue about what's collectable (since everything is); I just
have opinions about what I like, and of course about market value.

Maintaining the Modern Library Collecting Website at
http://www.dogeared.com
which (in turn) is supported by The Pavilion City Mall at
http://www.pavilioncity.com