when does an ml book become a collectible ?

acpertusi at aol.com acpertusi at aol.com
Wed Feb 13 18:51:05 EST 2002

hello:
the original series of modern library ended in 1970. as everyone knows. then
modern library started up again in the early 1980`s with the so called woodcut
series, only to discontinue, and pick-up again in the 90`s.
I have been collecting the woodcut series , but only the titles not listed in
the
original. ditto with the current series.
when do we consider these later series collectibles? some people I talk to
don`t
collect them at all, at this time. I collect everything but the buckram books
which
I don`t like and can`t find, anyway.
what direction are collectors going in right now.

anthony