DJ Project: Last of the Comeau Archives

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Fri Feb 8 19:09:57 EST 2002

Folks,

Here are the last five DJ's from Amy Comeau's vast archives (to whom
we all owe a tremendous debt). Our primary source of DJ's is now
dried up!!!

George [W.L.] (Bed of Roses - slight variation)
Misc. Unclassified  (Modern Book of Criticism - 2 new examples)
Ibsen (Master Builder etc.)
Villon (Poems)

It's up to you now - especially you folks who have been enjoying the
fruits of the ML ListServ and of Dogeared but who have yet to
contribute. (Yes, that was indeed a shameless appeal to guilt.)

Maintaining the Modern Library Collecting Website at
http://www.dogeared.com
which (in turn) is supported by The Pavilion City Mall at
http://www.pavilioncity.com