Encyclopedia of ML Flaws? (was Re: Next Project: Judging Condition?

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Thu Feb 7 19:33:47 EST 2002

At 9:54 AM -0500 2/7/02, j b krygier wrote:
>Subsections could be added for different
>eras of MLs (leatherette, flex, hardcover) if necessary.

How would this be necessary? I'm of the opinion that a chip is a
chip, a frayed edge is a frayed edge...

(Bt the way, consider the manner of extremes:
edge wear--> chipping --> pieces missing...)
Maintaining the Modern Library Collecting Website at
http://www.dogeared.com
which (in turn) is supported by The Pavilion City Mall at
http://www.pavilioncity.com