Re: Next Project: Judging Condition?

lmese at libero.it lmese at libero.it
Wed Feb 6 22:04:20 EST 2002

> [This discussion will have far more importance to new collectors than
> to dealers  or experienced collectors, but it would be great if
> everybody would chip in.]

Having purchased a fair number of books off both ebay and ABE, I firmly
believe everyone can benefit from such a thing.  Only today I received
a "VG/VG" book with a shot front hinge and 1" missing from the top DJ
spine (slight chipping).

That being said, given what you provide on your website and the
stunning DJ project, I feel guilty asking for more....