OBSERVATION'S, QUESTIONS, ODDS AND ENDS

Ron Thoman rgthoman at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 5 11:12:30 EST 2002

I agree wholeheartedly with John Wolansky's comments about Scot.  His humor
is great. His ML standards are high.  He is fair-minded and honest.  He is
cooperative and always willing to give advice and assistance.  His ML
knowledge, experience, and insights are very helpful and informative.  His
ML web site is incalculably valuable to beginning and as well as
experienced ML collectors, and we all owe him a debt of gratitude for
creating and maintaining that site, and all the time, effort, and skill
that go into it, and especially more recently for the dust jacket
collection.  I salute and thank him for all this and more, and I too hope
he will continue to be himself.

Ron Thoman