OBSEVATION'S, QUESTIONS, ODDS AND ENDS

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Sun Feb 3 11:55:17 EST 2002

At 10:56 AM -0500 2/3/02, John M. Wolansky wrote:
>-  Hate the clutter on eBay.  Searching using the "search title and
>description" feature results in a significant percent that are not ML's.
>Seems that if a vendor lists Modern Library among his/her holdings, the
>search feature will return all their books.  One dealer in Florida drives me
>crazy.  Any solutions?

I wrote to one such person (TheWritersDen in Miami) explaining the
problem and requesting that she change the listings. She went totally
ballistic - you'd think I asked her to sacrifice her first born son.

Maintaining the Modern Library Collecting Website at
http://www.dogeared.com
which (in turn) is supported by The Pavilion City Mall at
http://www.pavilioncity.com