Have MLs in DJ become an endangered species?

Joe Singleton joesingleton10 at mindspring.com
Thu Dec 12 10:17:56 EST 2002

Maybe they are all listing them on Ebay, and selling them that way.  There
is a major used-book store chain here in Houston that suspiciously hardly
ever has MLs w/ DJs.  For the size and presence that the store has, it's MLs
in proportion to the number of used books that they carry is pretty much
zero.  It makes me wonder if the buyer/s maybe know about ebay, or similar
source, and send them directly to a bidding war.

Joe Singleton