Have MLs in DJ become an endangered species?

Joe Singleton joesingleton10 at mindspring.com
Wed Dec 11 12:02:24 EST 2002

Joe--tell us it aint so!  Hang in there, we gotta have our old musty used
bookstores (LIKE GOOD BOOKS)to dig for flexes and firsts in the ML series.
The same thing was said about local guitar shops down here when MARS came
along, but most of the good small shops are still here.  I suspect that you
are the same way and will be hard pressed to leave your storefront.  Hail to
the antiquarian bookseller entrepreneurs, press on!!

Joe S.