Have MLs in DJ become an endangered species?

JOSEPH HILL GOODBOOKS at webtv.net
Wed Dec 11 11:25:50 EST 2002

Never mind finding dust jackets,finding a used bookstore shall soon
become a major problem. In the last few years over a dozen used
bookstores have closed in the San Francisco area.
Why pay rent when I can join ABE and list my stock for a few dollars?
I predict that 10 years from now,you will be hard pressed to find a used
bookstore anywhere other then on the web.

SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY AND EVERYMAN'S LIBRARY BOOKS