Federalist First Edition Question

Gordon Neavill aa3401 at wayne.edu
Wed Dec 11 07:42:11 EST 2002

Dave,

I'd be very interested in a photocopy of both sides (front and back) of the title leaf if it includes *both* the First ML statement *and* the acknowledgment to the National Home Library Foundation.

A tipped in title leaf means that the original title leaf was cut out of the book and replaced by a newly printed leaf.  It could either be the title leaf by itself or several pages at the beginning of the book.

Thank you for checking this!

My address is

GORDON NEAVILL
1027 BURNS ST.