77.1 Intro Arthur Hopkins bio

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Mon Dec 9 18:20:02 EST 2002

At 3:11 PM -0800 12/9/02, Ron Thoman wrote:

>What about starting a section on Scot's dogeared.com of biographies of
>those who wrote introductions, prefaces, etc.  Also, what about biographies
>of dj illustrators?

This would be an interesting addition to a Web site that was
content-based - that is, dealt with the CONTENTS of ML books. It
certainly is something that I would read.  But Dogeared is dedicated
to the books in the ML series as books and editions, and with the
form of things. As such, I would have no interest in expanding
Dogeared in that direction.

- Scot Kamins