a bad e-bay experience

acpertusi at aol.com acpertusi at aol.com
Mon Dec 2 19:00:19 EST 2002

hello:
recently I had a bad experience on e-bay where I purchased two books. the
first book was advertised as a binding 11 and turned out to be binding 14.
the
other book was not a first edition cover. this one I consider to be my fault
because while he didn't say, I was remiss  in asking.
also I paid $7.50 for priority mail that was sent media mail for $ 1.84,
which I didnt receive for three weeks. I had paid for and requested priority.

I explained all of this to the seller and requested a refund on the first
book, and
a rebate on the unused postage. I have gotten nowhere with this person, and
the last e-mail I sent I threathened to contact e-bay. this was foolish on my
part because
I don't have a clue how to do this. the amount do me is less than $20.00.
I returned both books to him, media mail, and have not heard from him since.
please advise.
anthony pertusi