Toledano Modern Library Exhibit

j b krygier jbkrygie at owu.edu
Sat Aug 31 14:07:31 EDT 2002

Scot Kamins wrote:

>> Please feel free to share your interpretation
>> of the third image on the page.
>
> Why, I believe it's Henry about to attack (Quixoter-like) dust bunnies
> atop ML volumes.  I love it.

I am thinking it is Henry chasing down Joe
Hill, who did announce plans to heckle Henry
during the talk.

For those of you new to the list (about 15
new subscribers in August): we do sometimes
talk about important Modern Library issues
here, and you can read all the old postings.
Info at Scot Kamins WWW pages:

http://www.dogeared.com/General/listServ.html

Also, it is OK to introduce yourself and your
interests or ask questions on the list!

John K.

--
j   b   k r y g i e r

g e o l o g y  a n d  g e o g r a p h y
d e l a w a r e  o h  4 3 0 1 5

pho  740 368 3622   |   fax  740 368 3999

jbkrygie at owu.edu   |   http://www.owu.edu/~jbkrygie/