[Fwd: MODERN LIBRARY EXHIBIT]

j b krygier jbkrygie at owu.edu
Wed Aug 7 11:59:13 EDT 2002

As said:

>> I am resending this message from Henry
>> Toledano.  The message was not distributed
>> because the attachment (an image file)
>> was corrupted, and the listserv bumped it
>> to me (the listowner).

The attached file was corrupt and not viewable.

Also, it is not a good idea to send email messages
with attached files to a listserv.  The listserv
software usually does not allow attachments to
be distributed thru the list.

Maybe the image could be sent to Scott Kamins
to include on the dogeared site and we could
all see it there.

John K.

--
j   b   k r y g i e r

g e o l o g y  a n d  g e o g r a p h y
d e l a w a r e  o h  4 3 0 1 5

pho  740 368 3622   |   fax  740 368 3999

jbkrygie at owu.edu   |   http://www.owu.edu/~jbkrygie/