Wow

HTatML at aol.com HTatML at aol.com
Tue Aug 6 14:23:52 EDT 2002

Refference Wow. I know what this refers to, but anybody tuning in without
some other knowledge will not know. It would help if some sort of refference
was made when talking about various ML or whatever.
About a year ago a Steinbeck IN DUBIOUS BATTLE, not a first and about VG/VG
was estimated at $150/250 at Pacific Book Auction. Bidding usually starts at
half low estimate. I said I would pay all of $6 for this book. Anyway, I
never expected it to sell. It sold for $110!!!
Maybe a collector out there has a collection called "How I grossly overpaid
for Modern Library books".

Henry at Books etc
<A HREF="http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts/my-zshop/S2UJ2VG921GMXP/107-4701874-7344539">Books etc</A>
PMB 395,