FS: ENTIRE STOCK HALF OFF

Allbooks at aol.com Allbooks at aol.com
Sun Aug 4 17:30:02 EDT 2002

FOR THREE DAYS ONLY we are offering our entire stock at half our regular
prices.

FRIDAY, SATURDAY, AND SUNDAY ONLY, August 9-11.  Extended hours:  10:00 a.m.
to 7:00 p.m.

Map and driving directions can be found at our website, <A
HREF="www.AllbooksConsidered.com">www.AllbooksConsidered.com</A>.

We have approximately 25,000 books of general stock.  Specialties and areas
of some strength:  Modern Library, Metaphysical/New Age/World Religions,
Military, Americana, Espionage.  Most are mid-range out-of-print non-fiction.
 Also included in the sale are prints, bookends, and sheet music (mostly
early popular).

Please bring your own boxes if possible.  Credit cards accepted.

SALE IS IN STORE ONLY--no Internet sales.

NOT INCLUDED are (1) certain not-for-sale framed items hanging on the walls,
unless you want to make an offer I can't refuse; (2) books in boxes; and (3)
our JOHN ROGERS SCULPTURE, "Checkers Up At The Farm", which is consigned at
$675.

No, this is not a going-out-of-business sale.  (More like a
staying-in-business sale.)

We are of course on <A HREF="www.KensingtonAntiqueRow.com">Kensington's
Antique Row</A>.  Check it out!  Note Osiris Books and their outstanding book
furniture at 3746 Howard Avenue, and books at the Prevention of Blindness
thrift shop at 3716 Howard.  Meals are available at the Country Cupboard Tea
Room, 3750 Howard, and Cafe Monet, 10417 Armory Ave.   [In September we will
welcome the Kensington Book Shop, opening at 3786 Howard.]

Don Ramsey
ALL BOOKS CONSIDERED   <A HREF="www.AllBooksConsidered.com">
www.AllBooksConsidered.com</A>
10408 Montgomery Ave., Kensington MD 20895
(301) 929-0036