Wow

j b krygier jbkrygie at owu.edu
Sat Aug 3 12:21:10 EDT 2002

GORDON NEAVILL wrote:

> I think I'll put my ML Shorter Bible on eBay and describe it
> as the Gutenberg Bible ... complete with dj!
>
> Should someone tell the seller and winner that this copy of
> SUN ALSO RISES isn't the Charles Scribner 1926 first edition
> as described?  Probably only make the mad ...

Apparently, you can get booted off of eBay
for emailing a bidder on an auction (that isn't
one of your auctions) and telling them the
item is not what it is advertised to be
(interference with an auction).  I don't think
there is a problem with emailing the person
running the auction.

JK

--
j   b   k r y g i e r

g e o l o g y  a n d  g e o g r a p h y
d e l a w a r e  o h  4 3 0 1 5

pho  740 368 3622   |   fax  740 368 3999

jbkrygie at owu.edu   |   http://www.owu.edu/~jbkrygie/