Chandler: Farewell My Lovely/Lady in the Lake

BJ bjwhite at sacoriver.net
Sun Apr 28 16:36:08 EDT 2002

Thank You Scott,
Now I remember why I signed up for this list. At present I have a few MLB's
that I have picked up over the years for reading purposes only. I enjoy them
very much, and already had a half dozen or so before I discovered that
originally they came with dust jackets (so little did I know about books
other than I loved to read, and own them).
Now I am determined to find more books with jackets-to collect and to read!
Bj